New Benefits RX
Healthcare keeps getting more expensive, but you shouldn’t have to choose between your prescription medications and other essential expenses. Make sure you’re always getting the best deal on your prescriptions with deep discounts through New Benefits Rx. Save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at 60,000 retail pharmacies nationwide.
- Participating retail pharmacies include Walgreens, Target, CVS, and many other independent, national, and regional chains
- Find the best deal by comparing prescription prices at participating pharmacies through your mobile app or web portal; then text or email the prescription price to easily cash in your savings at the pharmacy
- My Medicine Cabinet feature allows you to save your prescription search so you can easily refresh pricing for your next refill
- Even if you have insurance, you can present both cards at the pharmacy or research online to receive the lowest price
- Savings are available for your whole family, including certain medications for pets!
FAQHow do I find participating pharmacies and compare prices?
Tap Check Prices or call 800.800.7616 Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST to find participating pharmacies and compare prices.
Will I always get a discount when I use my membership card?
Not necessarily. Each pharmacy determines their own retail pricing.
What if the pharmacy doesn't recognize the card's name?
Always make inquiries in person and be sure to bring your card with you. If the pharmacy still has questions, have them call the Pharmacist Help Desk number on the back of your membership card.
Is this a co-pay insurance card?
No. This membership is a discount card offering reduced prices. You are responsible to pay the pharmacy 100% of the discounted price.
What types of prescription drugs for pets can I find through New Benefits Rx?
Currently, New Benefits Rx can be used to purchase many human medications prescribed to pets, such as antibiotics, antidepressants, and drugs to treat diabetes and asthma. It cannot be used to purchase medications that are prescribed exclusively for animals, such as certain types of parasiticides or vaccines.
Where can I use New Benefits Rx for pet medications?
New Benefits Rx for pet prescriptions is just like the human discount program and can be used at more than 60,000 participating retail pharmacies that fill prescriptions for pets. Easily search for participating pharmacies and pick the one closest to you.