Resources for using your MEC Plan.
- Enroll in the plan of your choice with your employer.
- Receive your ID card and booklet in the mail
- Locate an In-Network Provider
- Make an appointment and show your ID card.
- Issues with coverage? Call the number located on the back of your card for immediate assistance.
MEC PLAN ASSISTANCE
Customer Service #: 888.505.7724
Please begin by locating the provider logo on your ID card.
Online: visit www.multiplan.com and click “Find a Provider” located in the top right-hand corner and follow these steps:
- -After acknowledging you have read the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen, click on the green “Select Network” button
- -When selecting your network, choose “PHCS.”
- -Then, depending on your plan, select the plan type indicated by the logo on your ID card. (Preventive Services or Specific Services)
- -Enter one of the search criteria suggested in the search box to begin your search
- -If your browser settings don’t allow your location to be detected, enter a zip code
To find a provider visit firsthealthlbp.com and click the “Start Now” button.
-Pick a Provider type
-Search by State or zip code or choose “more options” to search by provider name, specialty or condition
-If you need help, call (800) 226-5116