Before going to the ER or Urgent Care clinic, get on the road to recovery with a virtual care dental consult.
The TeleDentists® proprietary national network of experienced, Board Licensed dentists are on-call and available 24/7/365 to provide virtual dental consults via laptop, tablet or smart phone. They diagnose the patient’s problem and get them started on remediation, which may include an e-script for an antibiotic and/or non-narcotic pain medication. When follow-on care is needed, next -day appointments are booked with an appropriate dentist, conveniently located near the patient.
The TeleDentists can also perform an Oral Health Assessment Program, including:
- Oral health assessment
- Caries susceptibility assessment
- Fluoride varnish program
- Access to network of dentists for patients
- Consult on oral sores, lesions, swelling and/or infections, prescribing medication when indicated
- Advise on broken, sensitive, or misaligned teeth
- Prescribe necessary remedies and medications to alleviate pain
- Provide advice as to whether a patient problem is medical or dental
Our consulting dentists can:
- Help evaluate your dental goals
- Conduct follow-up consultation after your dental work has been performed
- Discuss questions about a proposed treatment plan
Discuss with you common dental questions such as:
- When does my child start to get or loose teeth?
- Is this tooth in the right place?
- Do I need braces?
- Why is this tooth dark?
- My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. What’s wrong?